Greek-Style Turkey Bowls
Here is a healthy bowl, full of ground turkey, brown rice, spinach, beets, feta, and fresh tzatziki. This is great to pack for lunch, so you can eat clean all day!
- 16 oz ground turkey
- 2 cups fresh spinach roughly chopped
- 3 beets thinly sliced
- 5 oz feta cheese crumbled
- 3/4 cup tzatziki sauce see recipe below
- 3 tbsp any mediterranean/greek spice mix I use "Feta Turkey Burger" from Savory Spice
- 1 english cucumber half for the tzatziki and half for toppings
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cups Lemony Brown Rice see recipe below
1. To prepare the ground turkey mix warm about 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan over medium-heat. Add the ground turkey and spice mix, stirring occasionally until browned. .2. Divide the rice into 5 meal-prep containers of your choice. 3. Spoon the ground turkey evenly over the rice.4. Add the spinach, feta, cucumber, and beets. 5. Add the tzaziki to each bowl- it is best to keep it separate from the other ingredients until it is ready to be eaten.